top of page

MDL (minidoll LIST)

Public·99 Doll Makers

https://www.danaburton.com/mdlprojectgallery

Greetings and GOOD Morning everyone!

Doing a bit of webwork/emails so I can enjoy my weekend from electronics. A few notes ….

I have been getting a lot of questions about what is our galleries, how do you take part, how long do they stay up for etc.

1. To view our members MDL galleries (theme for the month) … simply click to my website DANABURTON.com and click the GALLERIES tab on front page. This will take you to the LOOK page – which has 6 squares. Each square is some kind of theme. The very first square is our JANUARY (just do it) theme photos. If there isn’t a working link on the page – there is nothing to see … YET.

2. January was an open gallery to showcase your work – using ANY design, doll etc.

3. The galleries are up for the month the project is (JAN) and then one month after. THEN we start a new gallery and the photos come down.

For example. LAST DAY to submit photos to the January MDL doll showcase is 1/31. THEN the gallery is officially finished – but stays up as is until the end of Feb. DURING FEB the Steampunk gallery opens up (open to all photos).

Hope that helps explain!

The DANA CUSTOMER GALLERY (which showcases kits/patterns/dolls sold by me) can be sent at any time – and I upload the end of any month.

DANA

Charlene T

About

Our MDL originated in 1999. We have a long standing traditi...
bottom of page